Participants in the How Women Lead’s Women Leaders for the World (WLW) fellowship will take a deep dive into building their personal strength, sustainability, vision, and plan for action. WLW fellows gain access to How Women Lead’s network of 14,000 powerful, global women from across all disciplines, as well as the How Women Give grants network.
For more information, visit: https://www.howwomenlead.com/women-leaders-for-the-world.
We are seeking global women leaders who are:
- Inspired and positioned to make an even greater impact in the world
- Experienced leaders driving change in politics, the social sector, business, social enterprise, film and media, academia, and the public sector
- From a diverse range of geographic locations, races/ethnicities, industry sectors, and gender identities
- Ready to engage in deep self-reflection and challenge their current ways of thinking and being
- Passionate about social and/or systems change
- Access to a laptop and ability to use the internet, reliable internet connections
- Ability to participate in trainings in English
- We have found that participants with organizational support are more successful in the fellowship
As an applicant for the WLW fellowship, I understand that:
- Tuition for the WLW fellowship is 4,000 USD, which includes: leadership education, community building sessions, fireside chats with global leaders, workshops with business experts, materials, six months of ongoing group coaching, 12 months of working with personal advisors. Accepted applicants are required to make a non-refundable deposit of $500 upon acceptance of fellowship. The full tuition is to be paid before beginning of the program and we will work with you to develop a payment plan. How Women Lead offers a limited number of scholarships.
- Fellows are responsible for costs with Internet access and online tools to accommodate remote training, coaching and advising.
- The project plan will anchor the Women Leaders for the World fellowship. Applicants will be required to detail their projects' vision, goals and plan in their application. Fellows will implement their projects over the course of the fellowship year.
- WLW fellows are leaders in their organizations and communities. We recognize that our fellows are busy leading change efforts in the world. However, in order to fully participate in the fellowship, we ask that fellows develop delegation plans so that they can focus on the first 4 weeks of the training and are available for 8 hours/month for ongoing fellowship requirements.