Are you a woman leader poised for great impact in your organization, community, and world? Join women leaders from across the globe in a transformative leadership experience that will propel your leadership and impact forward.
Participants in How Women Lead’s Women Leaders for the World (WLW) program will take a deep dive into building their personal strength, sustainability, vision, and plan for action. WLW members will also gain access to How Women Lead’s network of 5,000 powerful, global women from across all disciplines, as well as the How Women Give grants network.
For more information, visit: https://www.howwomenlead.com/women-leaders-for-the-world
For a PDF of all the application questions, click here.
We are seeking global women leaders who are:
- Inspired and positioned to make an even greater impact in the world
- Experienced leaders driving change in politics, the social sector (NGOs), business, social enterprise, film and media, academia, or the public sector
- From a diverse range of geographic locations, races/ethnicities, industry sectors, and gender identities
- Ready to engage in deep self-reflection and challenge their current ways of thinking and being
- Passionate about social and/or systems change
- Access and ability to use the internet
- Ability to participate in trainings in English
- Support from company or organizational leadership to fully participate in the program
As an applicant for the WLW program in 2018, I understand that:
- Tuition for the 2018 WLW is $10,000.00 U.S. dollars, which includes: leadership education, six months of ongoing group coaching, materials, meals, and lodging. (How Women Lead is offering a limited number of scholarships based on need of up to $9,000 for international participants and $7,500 for U.S. participants.)
- A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is due two weeks after your acceptance into the program.
- 50% of your total fee is due by July 15, 2018 (2018/07/15)
- The remaining tuition balance is due August 15, 2018 (2018/08/15)
- All tuition monies received are non-refundable after July 15, 2018 (2018/07/15), no matter the circumstances. Prior to July 15, 2018 (2018/07/15), refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The residential session will take place from September 23-28th, 2018 (2018/09/23 - 2018/09/28) just outside of San Francisco, California, USA.
- The six-months of remote coaching will take place from September 29, 2018 - March 31, 2019 (2018/09/29 - 2019/03/31).
- Participants are responsible for the following costs: a) All travel to and from the training site just outside of San Francisco; b) Passport and visa; c) Medical insurance while in the United States; d) ZOOM or other online tools to accommodate ongoing coaching; and e) Incidentals and spending money while traveling, and during the stay in California.
International Candidates: May 15, 2018
U.S. Candidates: June 1, 2018
If you are not applying for a scholarship, you may skip this section.