Are you a woman leader poised for great impact in your organization, community, and world? Join women leaders from across the globe in a transformative leadership experience that will propel your leadership and impact forward.
Participants in How Women Lead’s Women Leaders for the World (WLW) program will take a deep dive into building their personal strength, sustainability, vision, and plan for action. WLW members will also gain access to How Women Lead’s network of 8,000 powerful, global women from across all disciplines, as well as the How Women Give grants network.
For more information, visit: https://www.howwomenlead.com/women-leaders-for-the-world.
For a PDF of all the application questions, click here.
We are seeking global women leaders who are:
- Inspired and positioned to make an even greater impact in the world
- Experienced leaders driving change in politics, the social sector, business, social enterprise, film and media, academia, and the public sector
- From a diverse range of geographic locations, races/ethnicities, industry sectors, and gender identities
- Ready to engage in deep self-reflection and challenge their current ways of thinking and being
- Passionate about social and/or systems change
- Access and ability to use the internet
- Ability to participate in trainings in English
- Support from company or organizational leadership to fully participate in the program
As an applicant for the WLW program in 2019, I understand that:
- Tuition for the 2019 WLW program is $10,000 USD, which includes: leadership education, materials, meals, and lodging at a one-week residential program in the USA, six months of ongoing group coaching, 12 months of working with personal advisors. How Women Lead is offering a limited number of scholarships based on need of up to $9,000 USD for international participants and $7,500 USD for U.S. participants.
- The residential session will take place from March 25-30, 2019 in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA.
- The six months of remote coaching will take place immediately following the residential session.
- Participants are responsible for the following costs: a) All travel to and from the training site just outside of San Francisco, CA, USA; b) Passport and visa; c) Medical insurance for coverage while in the United States; d) Internet access and online tools to accommodate remote coaching; and e) Incidentals and spending money while traveling and during the stay in California.
November 30, 2018